Header Ads

test

'Sorry to break your hearts guys': Mrunal Thakur debunks wedding rumours

Mrunal Thakur, popularly known for her roles in films and television, has been in the news recently for her wedding rumours with a Telugu guy. The 31-year-old actress on Friday took to her Instagram account to deny all rumours and issue clarification on the matter. Reacting to the rumours, the actress in the video said, ''Hi, I am so sorry to break your hearts guys. To all the stylists, designers, and friends, and family, who have been calling me constantly for the past 1 hour when they got to know that I am getting married to some Telugu boy. Umm, I also want to know who this boy at first place. And secondly, sorry. I am so sorry. All these are false rumours and I only got the blessing. It's so funny, I can't even express how funny this rumour is. But having said that, I just couldn't control.'' 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/Kr4l6gx
via Latest News of India

No comments