Header Ads

test

BTS' RM talks about group reuniting in 2025 after their military service

K-Pop idols BTS leader RM talked about seven members reuniting in 2025 after completeing their military service. In addition, he also spoke about him performing his unreleased song on the final day of Suga's D-Day concert.  He said, "Yes the song. I couldn't figure out the title yet. My face wasn't nervous but my hands were shaking so much because I was on stage for the first time in a while." He also added, "The last big stage I was on was Yet to Come at Busan so for the first time in 10 months I was on a big stage so I was trembling so much. For the first time after the UN Speech, my hands were shaking a lot".

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/XYGdnJW
via Latest News of India

No comments